• Navionics+ and Navionics Platinum+ charts with 3D mode, detailed sonar charts and depth shadows. Over The Air updates.
• Port-to-port routing
• 10 Hz GPS
• 4G/LTE (USA/Canada version has different 4G frequencies – FCC compliant).
• WLAN client and hotspot
• Bluetooth LE
• NMEA 2000®
• Data BUS
• Ultra-durable 3mm glass, IPS TFT with anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coating
• 10-inch resolution: 1280*800 (WXGA) brightness typ. 850 cd/m2, min. 760 cd/m2 contrast ratio typ. 800, min. 600
• 12-inch resolution: 1280*800 (WXGA) brightness typ. 850 cd/m2, min. 760 cd/m2 contrast ratio typ. 800, min. 600
• 16-inch resolution: 1920*1080 (Full-HD) Brightness typ. 1000 cd/m2, min. 800 cd/m2 Contrast ratio typ. 800, min. 600
• Audio amplifier 2 x 20W
• Dual, stereo channel, RCA audio output (not amplified)
• FM/DAB radio receiver
• Hotspot network sharing
The chartplotter NavXP is compatible with Navionics+ and Navionics Platinum+ charts, the world leaders in this field. Navionics charts offer an excellent selection of layers and features, making them perfect for both the user who wants to see everything and the user who just wants the basics. Navionics charts are also the most reliable on the market with daily updates that can be applied wirelessly to the plotter, which means you’ll always have the most up-to-date map data.
Of course, the plotter also communicates locally with your boat via the NMEA 2000® network. This gives you access to all the data measured by your onboard instruments.
A radar option is available as well as a multibeam sounder module.
To make route planning as convenient as possible, we’ve made sure you can plan your routes at home, so you have more time to focus on boating. Sometimes spontaneous trips are great, so the Auto-Route feature lets you quickly calculate a safe route to your destination based on your boat’s size. You’ll be alerted automatically if the weather suddenly deteriorates. This allows you to find safe moorings before storms hit.
Constantly connected to the Internet thanks to its internal 4G modem, while within a mobile network coverage area, even when it’s turned off (sim card required). This means you can access your boat’s status at any time via an app. You will also be informed of your boat’s status. The built-in WLAN modem gives you the ability to share a stable 4G signal, or simply connect to a marina’s Wi-Fi network.
- With its built-in amplifier and Bluetooth connectivity you can stream music while enjoying a boat trip with friends and family. It is also equipped with an FM/DAB tuner, giving you access to all your favorite radio stations.